Calendar of Events
First Fridays take place during the months April - October. Come to downtown Enid 6-9 pm (or later) and enjoy an evening of live music, great shopping and delicious food at several locations!
Live Music and Entertainment:
- Courthouse Gazebo: The Peachtrees
- Starfire Celebrations
- Okie Dokie Dogs
- Horton's Cotton Candy
- Eat It Up
- Kona Ice
- Scottys Treats-Okie Baby Boutique
Courthouse Lawn Vendors:
- Lash Out With Ashley
- Crossroads Roofing Supply/Enid
- Cimarron Council BSA
- Hankins' Simplicity Designs
- OG&E Home Energy Efficiency Programs
- By Mina Marie
- Gifts 2 U By Alisha
- Chalk Couture
- Sassy Stiches
- Brody Ronistal Electric
- Leckere Kekse - Delicious Artisan Cookies
- Urban Native VIntage
- Enid LGBTQ+ Coalition
- Friendleigh Creations/ Tammy's Claws&Paws
- Down Range Decor
- NaeNas Cake Pops
Specials and Activities:
- Gaslight Theatre: Summer musical sneak peak, 2022-2023 Season Reveal, and Christmas in July Improv.
- Okie Babes- OPEN LATE, will have cookies & sale rack!
- Return Engagement- OPEN LATE, 25% off teal tags & 75% off orange tags!
- Park Avenue Thrift: They have coupons hidden throughout the store so be on the lookout for gold or silver eggs! One coupon per customer.
- Settlers Brewing Co: Live Music with Stacey Sanders at 7:30 pm-10:30 pm.
- Enid Brewing Co. & Eatery- Live Music with Buffalo Jones and the Heard from 7 pm-10 pm. In addition tot hat, they will be finalizing their new wrap-around outdoor patio which will be open First Friday, so customers will have additional outdoor seating and cornhole will be available to play!
- ARTWard Bound is a new non-profit museum exhibitions company. Their first exhibit, The Freedom Train: Across the Heart of America is now on display inside the Non-Profit Center. The exhibit is open and free to the public until 9 pm every First Friday starting this week.