Calendar of Events
Join business, nonprofit, healthcare & educational leaders from across Garfield County to learn from local and state leaders such as Governor Kevin Stitt, First Lady Sarah Stitt, Mart Green, and Dr. Chan Hellman about the power of the science of Hope.
It's the first-ever Enid Hope Summit on Thursday, October 7, 9 am-3 pm at the Stride Bank Center. This is a free event with lunch and refreshments provided.
Through an alliance between the Sarah Stitt Hope Foundation and the University of Oklahoma’s Hope Research Center, Hope Rising Oklahoma empowers people, families and communities to better their lives through the science of hope.
Driven by findings that hope is a leading predictor of success in education, work, health, mental health, social relationships, family and trauma recovery, Hope Rising Oklahoma provides evidence-based practices to help communities measure and build hope levels in every sector.
IN JUST ONE DAY, YOU WILL...
- Learn how HOPE affects outcomes in employee retention, student success, community health & organizational impact.
- Get teachable, evidence-based practices for measuring & growing hope in your organization from Dr. Chan Hellman of the OU-Tulsa Hope Research Center.
- Hear from Oklahoma First Lady Sarah Stitt about Enid's exciting role in making Oklahoma the first hope-centered state in the nation.
- Hear the results of Enid's Community Hope Assessment.
- Network & collaborate with other Enid community leaders.
- Become part of the Hope Rising Oklahoma movement