Waverley Historic District
The Waverley Additions were platted from 1902 through 1907 after Charles West of Waverley Investment Company purchased the Luther Braden Farm in 1902. West last became Oklahoma's first Attorney General. Today Waverley Historic Preservation District has 287 historic homes, 2 churches, and 1 apartment building. Most homes in the district were built from 1906 through the 1920's. Waverley embraces a 24-block area 11 blocks west of downtown Enid.
This dictrict is bounded by Broadway (N), Oklahoma (S), Harrison (E), and Buchanan (W).