Kenwood Historic District


Phone
580.237.5432
Website
http://KenwoodEnid.org

The 160-acre Kenwood tract, claimed by both Maurice A, Wogan & N.E. Sisson in the Cherokee Strip Land Run of 1893 is Enid's first addition. Kenwood Historic Preservation District is a 10-block area located just northwest of downtown Enid. The district is bounded by Walnut on the north, Maple on the south, Washington on the east, and Madison on the west. The Kenwood Historic Preservation District includes approximately 50 homes and a few businesses that were built between 1895 and 1932.