Little Sisters of Liberty
- Garfield County Courthouse, 114 W Broadway
Beginning in 1949, the Boy Scouts of America began their crusade to "Strengthen the Arm of Liberty." Over 200 replicas of the Statue of Liberty, named "Little Sisters of Liberty," were created and installed in various locations across the United States by boy scout chapters.
Enid's Little Sisters of Liberty statue was donated by the Great Salt Plains Council in 1950 and was installed on the Garfield County Courthouse lawn, where it stood for more than 60 years before being damaged by a storm in 2014.
Enid boy scout Jaden Jenkins undertook the repair and reinstalling of the statue as his Eagle Scout project, and Little Sisters of Liberty returned to its courthouse lawn pedestal on March 27, 2021.
Of the original statues circulated nationwide, only about half of them remain intact or their whereabouts known today.